Friday, September 4, 2009

SAT Review

Still, the biggest problem I faced during SAT is time constraint. In addition, my poor English proficiency and the esoteric vocabs also impede my effort to fathom the passages in SAT Reading. My scores are highly dependent on the passages, whether I understand the meaning behind those pompous and figurative language used in those pasages or not. I also find hard to convey my ideas in my writings as eloquently as I would in Chinese. And there are only a few weeks for me to prepare for the upcoming judgement day. Maybe I should not apply for PPOU afterall.

Written by Chin

2 comments:

  1. hey there chin. do not give up. look, for the prob dat u r facing, i strongly suggest that u really seriously time urself for the sections. be strict and do more practices can really help you cope up with the time limits.

    as for the english proficiency prob, especially for essay n vocabs, my strong advice, stop worrying first. if u r stressed, u won't go anywhere. try to improve gradually. do not give up before your test day. never. u r here as a ppou student because of some reasons.

    so, all you can do is try your best to give all out. ok?? sorry if my comment is too long or i'm being too formal but i write here as a friend. chill. SAT is a part of our lives. face it like a brave person. we can do it. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro. Always remember this.
    ' You are in a better position than someone else.'
    There are so many people out there who do not have money to study or let alone, survive. So, take heart, bro. Do not give up. I have read your posts. And I know you can still do it. Remember, this is not the defining moment in life. Who knows what may happen in the future? Engineering was never my first choice, but then now, nothing was actually my first choice. I see the determination in you and I know you'll go far in whatever you do. But first of all, NEVER GIVE UP. If you need help, do feel free to come and find me. And once again, I want to say this.
    "It is not the conditions or environment around you that matters, instead it is how you change them that really matters." =)

    ReplyDelete