Friday, September 4, 2009

Regret

To be candid, I do not really enjoy studying physics and calculus. I might be able to cope with the syllabus but I do not have the ardor to know more these subjects. I realized that I have made a wrong decision to apply for engineering in the first place; afterall, my favorite subject is accounts. During my secondary school years, I had always been scoring 95% and above for accounts without putting any effort. Plus, if I had chosen accountancy as my career, I would have avoided to take this Stupid American Test. I would not end up being trapped in Uniten, while my friends are having fun in their colleges. Sigh...... However, there is no use crying over the spilt milk. There is no way I could return to that particular point of life. I have to be responsible of my choice, though writing essays, memorising abstruse vocabs and whispering to the computer via a microphone haver never been my cups of tea.

Written by Chin

2 comments:

  1. smile.

    be positive.

    chill.

    you can do it.

    we all do.


    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.

    if you really feel like doing accounting, then do it. remember that the path that you choose now determines your life later. would you want to live your life doing something that you don't like?

    i know the feeling. i'm in dilemma myself. but you're not even half way of your journey. i had the thought of changing my course when i was doing my foundation, but i thought i should wait and give it a try. guess i was wrong. when i suddenly had a clear mind, i realized that i'm almost done already but changing course right now is certainly not an option because i have paid too many for the course.

    what you need to do is to really, really think. seek advises from others who are older and wiser and seek what you really feel inside yourself too.

    be confident in choosing what you want. if you believe, all the things that you want will turn out right.


    p.s i found this blog randomly. hope you don't mind me giving my two cents.

    ReplyDelete